in so many ways u love me just as i am not as i should b

I am a 18 year old Femal and i am at collage studying my passion to fufil my dream as having a careed in singing and song writting i am also in the worship team at opawa baptist church as a vocalist

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

hey there

yay ma concert is now over and done with oh yeah
now i have to prepare for the other one in another like 5 months time and it is going to be 6 songs and also we are going to be doing a tour of the south island man that will be sooo fun but very cold as it will still be winter when we are doing our tours
and i found out bad news that some one in my family has cancer
well i am off now byebye

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger amy said...

Well done in your performance Jaz. You did awesum!

Sorry to hear bout your family member. Praying for you ;) hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home