in so many ways u love me just as i am not as i should b

I am a 18 year old Femal and i am at collage studying my passion to fufil my dream as having a careed in singing and song writting i am also in the worship team at opawa baptist church as a vocalist

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

5sleeps to go until my concert!!!!

hey there people
only 5 more sleeps until i perfrom in a midd year concert.
nervs are starting to kick in wow and stress over the whole thing
just as well we go on a little holiday to hamner after it i will need it,
well at least i get to do a concert i mean it has allways been my dream to be a singer and wow i can say i am living the dream now well sort of and the experince is amazing alot of people just think you know it is a peice of cake but no u have to work at it for ages and ages and yeah and then there is alot of hard work and stress put in to it and there is alot of positive and negative feed back but u need to take the negative to turn in to the positive by taking what u need to do and then do it and you will imrpove and yeah. well i am off for more concert reheresals .
hope to hear from you guys.

over and out jazz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home